Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wanted: Someone to buy me wicked expensive Eddie Vedder tix.


This is Eddie Vedder, lead singer of my favorite band, Pearl Jam. Anyone who doesn't realize that fact can simply just back away from this little blog o'mine and never ever return.

Currently Vedder is on a short 13 date solo tour of these here United States and has been courteous enough to stop by the District for two shows in about a week and a half at some place known to the locals as the Warner Theatre. What?!?! It was only a little over a month ago that Vedder came to town with the boys for a show at the Verizon Center. This is fucking outstanding news!! Someone get Little Charlie Coville on the horn, he'd love this. Only problem is, when the Toast went to go purchase tickets to go to see Eddie live and solo, I was met with some rather disheartening news. Mutha fuckers are all sold out man.

Not to be dissuaded that easily, I have since looked elsewhere, like from third party vendors, to find tickets to see a solo Eddie in action. $125. per ticket!?!? Dammit!! A pair for $300 bones?!?! Rat Farts!! Can I swing that much loot just to see Eddie for a few hours in an intimate setting?? Man, sometimes I really wish I was wealthy entrepreneur. Or at least competent enough to plot an international jewel heist. Yeah...that would be the balls.

No comments: