Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fuck and Yes: The Toast High Fives Kool-Aid Ed.

Fuckin' all praise Kool-Aid. Why would I go ahead and open with such a statement you ask? Well, the reasoning is quite simple if you step back and take a ganders at it with the current information that I have here in my possession. What is it that I'm talking about now?? Again with the questions. Okay..okay..okay..okay, I'll clue you in. Kool-Aid, in all her wonder and glory, went out and got me the concert tickets that I so desperately wanted. You know, the wicked expensive ones from third party vendors to go see Eddie Vedder this weekend here in D.C. Let all say it together with me...FUCK and YES.

Granted they are a birthday present (Toast's Birthday is August 31st) but that still is pretty damn sweet. I was surprised with a small box wrapped in ribbon following my post-run shower last night and inside were some Kool-Aid constructed tickets to the event as the real ones have yet to arrive by mail. Her reasoning for doing something like this was simple, to make me happy, and let me tell you something internet audience, it really has. No foolin'!! I've said it before and I will say it again..."Kool-Aid, you the tops!!"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Aw, that's such a cute gift. I wish my friends were that cool.