Thursday, August 28, 2008

"When we were strangers, I watched you from afar.."



"..when we were lovers, I loved you with all my heart."

Recently I spent an evening making one of my specialties, chicken parmesean. Oh mama, do I know what I'm doin' there. And whether I'm cookin' away in the kitchen, or firin' stuff up on the ol' grill, I like to throw some tunes on in the background. So, while I was preparing the bird and boiling water for the pasta, I had some sweet sweet Neil Young going on. Please, do yourself a favor, follow my lead and do the same. Sweet Jesus "Down by the River" is just so damn awesome!!

Also, when your Kool-Aid is roasting garlic for the bread, for the love of God, please tell her to try to take it easy and not use the garlic like it's a butter spread. I'm still killing small animals and various plantlife when I breathe out my mouth.

No comments: