Thursday, August 14, 2008

Duly Noted

It should be known that, aside from just being plain ol' awesome, I also grill up some of the most kick ass burgers the world has ever seen!!! We're talkin' some 1/2 pounders here!! Pat them together with some diced onions and garlic, throw them on your good friend the charcoal grill, serve with corn on the cob and some homemade mac salad; "OH MAMA" is right!!! Dem sumbitches are/were off the chain!!

Is it that obvious that I don't have that much to report today?? In other news, I have shin splints from a heap o' hill running of late and tonight I am going to see the Nats take on the Mets. Stop the presses right??

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, you'd be the perfect friend to grill/have a beer with.

And you always make me hungry with all your food posts.

Please tell me you know who Jim Gaffigan is? An amazing comedian who uses food for his material 95% of time.

Toastie said...

Know and love the Gaffigan. In the beginning of one of his comedy specials it makes me laugh that he doing all of these things to prepare for his stand up act as there is a countdown to the show, which he promptly falls asleep before as he has taken down two thirds of a deep dish pizza. Now that's good pizza!!

What can I say, I like to cook/eat/drink. It's something that I am damn good at, and seeing as my intelligence kinda waived bye-bye to me long ago, its pretty much all I have left. If you're ever in these neck of the woods, I can demonstrate all three and, who knows, maybe share some of me stories. Albeit, some may be odd, but all offer the highest of comedy.