Monday, June 23, 2008

Two words: Fuck and Yes! **UPDATE**

I fucking love Pearl Jam. Simply put, my feelings for the band can be summed up with the following equation: Pearl Jam = wicked awesome. They just flat out rocked us here in the district for well over 3 hours last night. PJ just wasn't out there spinnin' the favorites either and The Toast did not expect to be hit up with some of the beats that filled the Verizon Center Sunday night. So many randoms and even a few B-sides tossed in to boot. "Merkinball"...what?!?! Niice.

Set 1

Hard To Imagine
Severed Hand
Hail Hail
Do The Evolution
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
Evacuation
Corduroy
I'm Open
I Am Mine
I Got Id
Daughter
Light Years
Even Flow
Green Disease
You Are
U
Who You Are
Why Go

Encore 1

Comatose
Sad
Given To Fly
Come Back
Grievance
Black
Rearviewmirror


Encore 2

No More
Last Kiss
Crazy Mary
Alive
All Along The Watchtower
Yellow Ledbetter

And Charlie...thanks for stopping by buddy. I love you.

No comments: