Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fake Cheese = Real Delicious

As you gander above one may notice a rather large shot of a Velveeta Shells and Cheese package prominently displayed on this very Toastedblog post. Reasons for this are three fold:

A. Velveeta Shells and Cheese are fucking delicious
2. I made them last night
and C. The combination of the above, a few hot dogs thrown on the grill, and a root beer proves to be an absolutely exquisite meal.


"C." isn't just for those alone times either. You can do this shit up for any and all occasions. Dinner party of multiple couples?? You may notice that it also comes conveniently in deluxe 12 packs. Romantic evening alone with yo' Kool-Aid?? Just be sure you make some broccoli to go with it and you'll be hittin' the skins in no time at all, quite possibly in response to your wherewithal to whip up a few servings of the creamiest and the dreamiest, Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Hell, if Kool-Aid were to allow it, this stuff shall and will be served at our wedding.

I haven't even touched on the best part of this shit yet. When you're finished puttin' down all dem shells, said eater gets to mop up all of the leftover cheese sauce with whatever you've served it with, case in point, a damn fine Hofmann hot dog. . Oh..Mama is right!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I put some salsa in my shells in cheese... If I got a feeling to have my own little "Fiesta Throwdown"

Hey you back off Bobby Flay! This is my shit!

Anonymous said...

dude.. you're engaged?? thanks for letting a brother know. what's the big secret?

at least now I know what to get you for a wedding gift.. a fuckin' box of shells and cheese (deluxe pack..I won't skimp)

personally I enjoy the powdered kind..with the elbows. a little cajun seasoning..maybe some sliced dogs. oh man.. might have it as an appetizer tonight!!

DG Dunford said...

I love that the choices are A, 2, and C.

Toastie said...

not yet engaged there buddy, we'll let you know though. more importantly, dunford, when are we hitting up a ball game, and why come I can no leave message on your site?

Toast

DG Dunford said...

toast, i just have to figure out my summer schedule with regards to summer school. once that is done, i'll be down - i have family in silver spring, and I'm itching to get to nationals park.