Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Ribs. I had ribs for lunch, that's why I'm doing this."

I stole this from somebody, now I'm givin' it back!!! The idea that is. Ate a bit too much come lunch time here at the office and now I find myself engaging in a little bit of arts and crafts. Eh...its passing the time, pleasing my food baby, and most importantly, keeping my eyes OPEN. Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts when I finally post this summbitch.



More importantly, if you at home ate too much for lunch, are just looking to pass some time in the afternoon, make your new food child happy, or maybe you're just trying to stay awake, you too can be a part of this mad cap and zany fun. It's easy, just go over to the site flickr, create an account if neccesary (takes a second and a half) and type your answers to the following 12 questions one at a time in the search bar.

Once each each picture pops up, simply copy the URL and paste it here, after you set up your mosaic of course. Click create and you've got a project here worth of a gold star from your 4th Grade Art Teacher. Take that Mrs. Collins!! Not so shitty with the papier mache now am I?!?!

Oh right, the questions:

- What is your first name?
- What is your favorite food?
- What high school did you attend?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite drink?
- Where would you go on your dream vacation?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you love most in life?
- Choose one word to describe you.
- Your Flickr name?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love ribs!!!!!!

The toast dude freaks me out a little.

Don't know if I will actually do this, I may have to eat ribs first :)