Thursday, June 12, 2008

One...Two...Three....DOOO EEET


Recently I haven't felt like typing all that much; maybe it's due to the fucking heat, maybe it's doing actual work at the office instead of spending multiple hours studying movie quotes or the fantasy baseball free agent wire; I don't think one will ever really know. However, I'm not exactly out there pussy footin' around either, you know, shopping for organic groceries or listening to soft mellow rock. Pbbbt..like who would do that, ridiculous (looks around trying not to be noticed, see below). What I have been doing is what we men like to do, which is, a little TCB...oh yeah, it's taken' care of business. To keep this trend up, a listing of my many manly activities. Whoop Whoop!!

- After 10 months it's finally official, I am a resident of the Commonwealth of Virginia. I now have the license to prove it. BOO-YAH! And what??!!, with the insurance. switching that to VA to boot. TCB my internet friends, TCB. (for you lady readers, the license photo looks damn fine)

- The majority of my recent evenings have involved charring animal flesh over an open flame. And we're not using no whimpy gas grill here neither, takin' my time with that shit, mounds of charcoal covered in lighter fluid. Also, it should be manditory or perhaps instill a By-Law that the actual grilling process be at least 4 beers long. Anything worth doing is worth doing right, that's what I always say.

- I successfully lifted 240 lbs yesterday at the gym. I am ALL that is man.

- Spent an evening checking out Semi-Pro, I kinda wished that I could take that one back. High points, sure it had some, but most points were kinda on the low end. Ouch.

- Fought cancer by running 3.1 miles. (Pay no attention to the fact that Vanessa Carlton was there)

- Followed that up by getting drunk in parking lot prior to rockin'. moe. in VA, WOOOOO!!!!!

**Let it also be known that I am set to travel home for some moe. shows this weekend at the Saranac Brewery. Mo' moe. WOOOO!!!**

- I've realized that the funniest word, other than pants, is probably diapers.

- Drank multiple cans of pabst.

- Eaten approximately 2 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies since Sunday. Delicious.

- Going to continue this trend this evening while I watch Rocky Balboa, eating various grilled meats, and drinking delcious growler beer while Kool-Aid goes on some work outing.

**Sidenote: I love Trader Joe's and have been listening to a lot of Belle and Sebastian lately....what of it?? You think you're better than me. Have you listened to "Tigermilk"?? It's fucking fantastic!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

charring animal flesh over an open flame
^
^
right on!

Funny you should mention gas grills...yesterday, my dad was telling me how using a gas grill was cheating. hehe.

Toastie said...

Your Dad probably has the following characteristics: doesn't mess around, enjoys the history channel, can open a beer without a bottle opener, and laughs in the face of danger.

I like the cut this guy's jib and would gladly shake his hand.

Anonymous said...

take it easy on those cookies buddy.. makes for slow dancin' at moe.


ps: Ashley's hot.