Monday, June 30, 2008

All must complete the following, verbatim.

STEP 1: Get to the grocery store and pick up the necessary items to produce about 42 meatballs for sandwiches. (Don't skimp out on the cheese, when all is said and done, you'll thank me)

STEP 2: Spend a little Q.T. in kitchen on a nice Sunday evening with some rockin' tunes in the background. Whatever beats you choose is entirely up to you. I just put the Ipod on its highly convenient random setting. It is imperative that one keep the dock remote close by so weeding through the garbage that you're too lazy to take off of there can commence.

STEP 3: Put on jammies, set up shop on the couch, and throw in a movie. I went with a rental, "In Bruges", which proved to be pretty good. Not two very enthuastic thumbs up....but I liked it. Any movie that features a midget taking a karate chop from Colin Farrell has to be decent, am I right. Plus, the movie made me kinda want to head out ol' Bruges way, give it a once over.

STEP 4: Reap the dividends of having a shitload of meatball sandwiches ready and willing at your disposal. (Also known as the JACKPOT)

STEP 5: You've done it, you're living the dream. Congrats!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I heart meatball sandwiches. Mmmm...