Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Madonna hearts Kabbalah...third basemen.


Word on the street is that A-Rod and Madonna are hittin' the skins!! Truth be told, I really could care less. Truth also be told that I fucking despise both of them; and this coming from a guy who has Rodriguez on his fantasy team and used to enjoy a good drunken "Like a Prayer" sing-a-long.

And lets get this straight, A-Rod is 32. Madonna is how old?? I mean, she looks good for 50...but REALLY?? And A-Rod just had a kid, and Madonna just adopted another one, how are they to feel about this? The world today I tells ya. It's getting so a guy making hundreds of millions of dollars for playing a kid's game with a penchant for commiting adultery with strippers can't even cheat on his wife with an aging mega-pop star whore who can't write children's books anymore. It's a sad state of affairs.

Also, this is what qualifies for journalism and news these days. C'mon people, get me more 'round the clock coverage of important shit. There's a lot going on in this country you know. Find me some of that, that...hard hitting stuff. Ahh....that's better. Now that is what I call a story. Sigh......

No comments: