Thursday, January 03, 2008

new news better than no news??

what does that mean?? who is this?? where am I?? well fellow internet folks, toastedblog refuses to officially call it quits and hopefully this "trend" of "writing" continues well into this new year.

do I have anything really big to say?? not really. actually just a little bit bored here in my office and as I no longer have fantasy football to keep me occupied I guess I had to come up with something to do. I mean, who does work...honestly?? so I was inspired by a certain blog to kinda dust off the good ol' toastedblog and just spit out a few things mainly to let the lovely internet audience know that everyone's favorite toastmaster general has returned and just looking to keep others in the loop of his general debauchery and random goings on. just remember to check in on your old boy toast and I will continue to try to keep this trainwreck a-rollin'. till then, I'm out.

toastie.

1 comment:

Bojangles said...

Where the hell have you been, shorty?