Thursday, January 10, 2008

Don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys.

I hate 'Merica's team and everything they stand for and the fact that the Giants have to head to Dallas this weekend has given me both a hop in my step and a case of the mud butt. Part of me wants the Giants to go into Dallas and beat Homo-Romo and the rest of his motley crew on their own backyard but I can't help to feel a wee bit nervous about this game on Sunday. Basically I am not too sure how well I will be able to handle a loss to the much hated Cowboys. Realistically having Eli get playoff win number one and getting to see the Giants one more time this year should be enough to make the Toast feel all warm and fuzzy.

Now, I shouldn't be focusing on who the Giants are playing and just be glad that they are still playing. But to have to see them lose to the Cowboys; not gonna lie but that may get the Toast classic "I'm getting upset" soundbyte, and no one wants that, not at all. I don't want to be walking around having to listen to douchebags in T.O. jerseys talking about how Romo is the next "insert great quarterbackman here" nor do I need to keep seeing, reading, and hearing about the him and Simpson as well. Dammit, I've made myself all sorts of angry and now I'll have to sit through the rest of the day with UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE. I need some top shelf hooch STAT!

No comments: