Friday, September 24, 2004

We'd better not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite!!

In many ways the Yankees are similar to the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. They look like they could be good for you but in reality they are vile, dangerous creatures that need to be destroyed. The Sox go in for round two starting tonight and I will be watching. Here's to hoping the Sox have the holy hand grenade of Antioch.

Corry Unis, you are no longer dead to me. For the audience members that do not know Corry, he is a friend of mine and former co-worker who recently left the office for a new job. The majority of my office is women and Corry was just about the lone source of testosterone, except for CJ who works sporadic hours and our friend "Sucks at Life" who need not be mentioned in this tale. Fans of toastedblog may say, working with a bunch of ladies, that must be just all right, all right. It's not all its cracked up to be; there is no escape from the constant gossip. Anywho, after not hearing from him for quite a bit, even after several bar invitations, he received the subtitle of "dead to me". But no more!! A good conversation can fix all of that.

So, we have a big rugby match coming up tommorrow against the Cortland Thundering Herd. Aside from us, they are the best team in our division this year. Yours truly will be playing his first game at outside center as oppossed to wing. That means, more hits. Good times indeed!!

My friend Chukes (Michelle) is pissed at the Toast. Plans have been made every now and then to hang out and it seems that lately I have bailed on some. Its true, I have. But not with the intention of hurting Chukes. Now, I haven't talked to her since Saturday night, the night before an angry voicemail was left. I am using this time to allow her to cool down but trust me friends and audience, I was not trying to make her upset. I need to find a way to get Chukes happy again; any ideas??

And now, in closing, here are a few random thoughts; lets just call then Toasted Thoughts, shall we??

-Its Fall. When the hell did that happen??

-I am pretty sure that the chinese buffet is the bane of human existance.

-Have you ever taken a train and eaten it, piece by piece, after you just derailed it with your penis? (oh Mr. Show)

-Do pro wrestlers actually believe their sport is real, the way they always state: "I don't care how many belts I've won over the years, this next match is the most important of my career" makes me think the answer is a nonsubtle YES.

-Any time you see Hawaiian shirts on a movie poster, it's never a good sign

-Does anyone else think Brian Austin Green watches Justin Timberlake's career unfold and says to himself, "Wait a second, what did I do wrong?"

-I don't know what frightened me more, the fact that Matt Hasselbeck went in the first two rounds of every fantasy draft across America, or the fact that I would have been disappointed if I didn't get him. (I did draft him)

-I don't understand how the season is almost over and no drunken Red Sox fan has fallen off the seats on top of the green monster yet. None, zero!!!

-And why has this not been on here until now??!!

Well, that's all for today. Enjoy the weekend!!

--Casey (Toastie)

1 comment:

essays writing service said...

I think professional wrestling shows can be considered a form of theater in the round, with the ring, ringside area, and entryway comprising a thrust stage