Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Charlie Coville, Get on Your Bike and Ride!!

We have dedicated this entire session to that little Italian Charlie Coville and convincing him to hop on board for Reading, PA. Wait a tick, hold the phone, why not get good ol' Willie Moe in on some of this sweet sweet action as well. Should I fix the title?? Too late for that; I've gone too far!! Anyone else want in?? For those who don't know, I am pushing to get involved in this year's election and I feel that the only way that this can be achieved is by forcing me to see Pearl Jam. I guess I have to, for the sake of the nation. I wonder if tickets are available????? So I must also put a little bounce in my friends' steps to make this dream a reality. Here are a few reasons I think we should go.

-Road trips, even ones to Southern Pennsylvania, equal good times (ie. Chigago and Willywaulkee weekend)

-Two words, Amish Country.

-We can stop at Arby's.

-If you don't go you hate babies.

-Maybe they'll have one of those hilarious monkeys that smokes cigarettes and gives people the finger on stage.

-You mean I can get all of these great funk classics from the 70's on only one CD or cassette.

-One way Jesus (Willie Moe knows)

-Wolfing down burritos stolen from a Hess Gas Station on the way.

-Did I mention Arby's?

-People do crazy things after 14 beers.

-The Coreys would want us to go.

-Its Reading, PA dammit!! C'mon!!

-We still haven't gotten our chipwiches from the time we saw them in Saratoga.


No comments: