Thursday, September 16, 2004

If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up!!

After a few weeks of on again, off again brainstorming; I have finally created a mix cd of some of my greatest hits. It has been tentatively titled as "Return of the Woop" but I also like "Woop it Up One More Time" or to get away from the woop titles, "Groove is in the Heart". It is conveniently available in just two cds; I think. Mind you, I haven't burned it yet, I just wrote out songs while at work. I stand by all my selections. Get those wristbands ready and fists in the rock it positions!!

pearl jam: rearview mirror, love boat captain
live: iris, stood up for love
radiohead: fake plastic trees, there there
foo fighters: times like these, aurora
guster: happier, what you wish for, nothing but flowers (talking heads cover)
tool: push it, lateralus
perfect circle: 3 libras, the package
pink floyd: comfortably numb, mother
sarah mclachlan: possession
dave matthews band: #41
the strokes: reptilia
jane's addiction: three days
filter: the only way is the wrong way
david bowie: changes, golden years
ben folds: philosophy, army
liz phair: supernova, polyester bride (sorry, I think she's hot)
white stripes: seven nation army, hypnotize
beastie boys: so whatcha want, sure shot
led zeppelin: gallows pole
george micheal: careless whisper (of course), freedom '90, father figure, everything she wants
** couldn't decide so went for a whole bunch, Javen would be so proud**
the who: baba o'reilly, won't get fooled again
u2: mysterious ways
beck: tropicalia, where it's at
steely dan: aja, show biz kids
**due to Danny's dancing while cleaning the Teall house all stoned**
cracker: eurotrash girl, been around the world
velvet underground: oh sweet nothin'
the band: up on cripple creek, the weight
alice in chains: get born again
the clash: london calling, magnificient 7
flaming lips: summertime, do you realize
chili peppers: breaking the girl
REM: breathe, the great beyond
nirvana: heart shaped box, drain you
coldplay: clocks
counting crows: anna begins, round here
the doors: peace frog
rolling stones: sympathy for the devil, gimme shelter
clapton: layla, before you accuse me, further on up the road
paul simon: late in the evening, me and julio down by the schoolyard
audioslave: I am the highway, cochise
Guns N Roses: estranged, you could be mine
beatles: glass onion, eleanor rigby
everclear: everything to everyone, local god
garbage: special, push it
our lady peace: one man army, all for you
billy joel: only the good die young, she's always a woman
journey: anyway you want it, don't stop believing
stone temple pilots: interstate love song, kitchenware and candy bars
talking heads: once in a lifetime, take me to the river
wilco: heavy metal drummer, jesus ect.
tenacious d: tribute, kielbasa

In other news, there is a possibility of a rec. league basketball team forming amongst my friends and I. This will make my weeks incredibly interesting over the next few months. The league plays monday nights I hear. Currently on tuesday and thursday nights I have rugby practice with games on saturdays. The men's hockey league I have been playing in the past few years starts in less than a month and we have games on wednesday nights from 10pm to about midnight. Throw in a part time job as a referee for youth hockey games and now I am never going to have any time on my hands. Wha happened?? When did I become so active?? This is seriously going to cut into my drinking time.

No comments: