Wednesday, September 22, 2004

With the velveteen touch of a dandy fop.

September '75, I was 47 inches high.
By Christmas my Mom said I would have
a badass mother GI Joe
for your little minds to blow.
I still got beat up after class.

Sorry, I've been on a Ben Folds kick of late.

Hey Kate. (Amazing what you can find on the internet) So you're 26 now; what's that like?? Ok readers, for those who don't know, Kate (I told you) is my older sister. My irish twin, only 11 months older than me, and she has officially reached her late twenties. HA HA!!! So toastedblog is out here wishing her a happy birthday here on the first day of fall. Your younger brother Casey (but not the youngest) misses ya out here. Hope Michigan is treating you well and make sure you have a drink for me tonight. Say hi to Camy (our dog).

I have found a way to celebrate your birthday. Later this evening I am heading to Clarke's Ale House with Billy, KJ (Billy's lady, oh Kathy!!), Willie Moe, and perhaps others for some really free trivia. Plus the large selection of beers and the huge, hand carved roast beef sandwiches doesn't hurt either. The evening is looking up. Kate, I hope you have a great day. Because of you Michigan Rock's it!!

1 comment:

read this said...

Velveteen, velveteen, everywhere is velveteen! fools rush in where angels fear to tread