Friday, May 09, 2008

"You have not been..Paying Attention"


I'm going to see fucking Radiohead; I almost forgot!! It just plain ol' slipped my mind but the Toast and a bevy of assorted ladies and gents get to go check out Radiohead this weekend. Kinda wish it wasn't a Sunday evening show as I have a big, day long pow-wow of a meeting downtown on Monday at 8AM. Can't call in sick to that one I'm afraid. Maybe I'll just tell all dem co-workers I hopped on the wrong metro. Hopefully Kool-Aid can still do that killer metro operator impression.

"Please stand back..doors open on the left." oooh.....(fingers crossed)

You'd have thought that with all of the trouble that went into getting these seats I'd be a little more aware of the goings on. I just hope that I am able to walk on Sunday as us rugby boys have our final game of the spring season on Saturday afternoon and it can come no sooner as I am already having a heap of trouble walking around. Just looking forward to a bit o' rest I suppose. Now where I was I? Oh yeah. RADIOHEAD...WOOO!!!!

2 comments:

Jidai said...

All I have to say is. Niiiiice...

Toastie said...

thanks buddy. today's the day. lookin' forward to it.