Thursday, April 02, 2009

Grumblecakes

You ever have those days when you just want to vault yourself down a flight of stairs?? No??? Uh....me either. Just been dangited since the get-go I'm afraid. Eh....don't let it get you down Toast, you've still got Friday to get though and I hate to tell you this but in order to do that you're definitely going to need to get that I-Pod thingy fixed. I don't think I want to know what this office is like without dem beats pumpin'.

In any event, today was kind of the day from Hell, for the most part that is. Things blowing up left and right, nothing I was trying to accomplish seemed to go according to plan, horrible commute due to traffic/rain/fog/etc., you name it, it pretty much happened today. Guess it could have been worse though, I could have crapped my pants. Yeah, I wouldn't wish that on my enemies. The good news is that I am just about ready to call it a day. Other folks have gone all homeward bound here at the office, I think I've earned it just as much as them. Time to go have a beer, rework my music, jam out a bit, cook myself something fancy, and high five a Kool-Aid. This day may very well work out after all.

Toast OUT!

No comments: