Friday, April 17, 2009

Half Drunk Chomping on Pizza!!


This is a shot of Bruins Captain, 6'9" Man-Beast Defenseman, and 260 lb cycling enthusiast Zdeno Chara following his third period game winner last night. His one time blast from the point gave the B's a 3-2 lead late in the third period of Game 1 of their series against the Montreal Canadians; a game that they'd end up winning 4-2. My response was a pizza filled yelp of "Fuck and Yes" while I was at a local sports bar called Bugsy's, the only place I know that they show hockey around here, other than the Cap's of course. Bugsy's was a last minute audible as a channel that I pay for through my local cable provider called the NHL Network apparently doesn't show any playoff hockey games. It was a stupid, stupid buy.

Game 2 is Saturday night at 8, here's to hoping that I don't spend another $50 on beer and pizza as fingers are crossed to watch the game at home from the couch rather than a small crowded bar that sells Labatt's (only bar I've found that does). I don't know, I just like watching my team from home, where I can hear, sit comfortably, and pause for bathroom runs. Whatever, I don't need to 'splain this to you. You're just a computer.

Oh..and for those scoring at home, I had the pepperoni and mushroom deep dish. HEEY!

No comments: