Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Who am I?? I'm a fucking Veteran."



Happy Veteran's Day everybody. Now, if we can just keep these G.D. kids from riding their skateboards and listening to this "rock music". I tell ya what, this generation is worse than the hippies, the flappers, and the Nazis combined...at least the hippies gave us those fat watchbands, and the flappers could dance, and the Nazis had that song "Eight Days a Week". What?? That was the Beatles?? Well who did I say??

In all seriousness, thank you for what you did for this country.

Now thats out of the way, I do really like this Weezer tune. The album, well to me it's really just another Weezer album, not great but fun to listen to. A few good jams and I have a top notch time while rocking it but when it's done I just don't really want to listen to Weezer for a day or two. Ok, I'm outta here, word on the street is I have my review coming up. Well, it's not really word on the street if your boss told you about it and has already agreed up luncheon plans. I'm sooo gonna get me a reuben. That raise yet remains undecided.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Toast--I think you are taking drugs most of the time.

haha.

I agree with what you said about weezer...they should be taken in small dosages, and not that often.