Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote for Change.

Pretty simple today Toastedblog faithful, get out there and vote today. Toast here has been screwed in the past by announcing where his support may lie so this year I've kept my opinions to myself, no matter whom I may be backing (Obama). Gotta let you all alone to figure it out for yourselves. Now, pretty much the only thing left to decide is whether to go with a Chicago style or thin crust. Hmm...that's a riddle wrapped in an enigma if I ever saw one. Good luck at the polls people!!

3 comments:

Willie Moe said...

I'm voting Chigago style! Unless its for lunch, then you might want to go with the thin crust.

Ashtray said...

Any chance of getting a P'Zone?

Vote Quimby.

Toastie said...

Hey, what you guys have there?

No Mooch!!

Those P'Zone commercials are certainly not hitting the mark the same as the P'Zone campaign of the late 90's with Tommy Davidson. But you do bring up a good topic of debate, P'Zone for lunch, would it work or just be another sleeping pill the way of the delicious deep dish Chigago style pie. Hmmm..I can't wait to do this research.