Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obey Your Mother!

Hey all!!! Sorry, haven't been around so much of late. Been wicked ass busy with work and Toastie's Detox Jam '09 has me running around being active and lifting heavy stuff during my evenings. It's not all bad though, I've lost 11 lbs and I've shattered my personal record of the number of times I can go No. 2 in one day at work. So I say once again, FUCK YOU TOXINS!!

But this post isn't about that. In this shameless bit of friend promotion, go check out the following website.

www.recyclemoe.com

Recyclemoe.com is a side business of my friend Moe, who currently resides in Burlington, VT with live-in man friend, and one of my better friends from college, Big Marky Badass. Moe is out there trying to make the world a better place using only her knack for all things awesome. I mean, look at those monster hats....you tellin' me you wouldn't want one of those. I tell you what, the Toast here is looking forward to one of those cassette tape wallets. I hope mine's a Bob Seger tape, HOT DAMN!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

wow, 11 pounds already?? Nice job toast!! (cause you are doing it the healthy way)

Unknown said...

replica bags from korea replica bags cheap replica bags online shopping

sateaf said...

c2c85d4g17 d8i18d1h08 y5j00p5r43 s7g46i8w51 i1i74s7z15 j8v28k0l69