Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"So bad ass, even Tony Danza is asking, Who's the Boss?"


Above your eyes rest upon Kevin Boss. The Toast is a huge NY Giants fan and that man is set to take over the highly coveted spot my favorite NY Giants player ever since the recent departure of former starting tight end and Toasted fav, one Jeremy Shockey. True, he may have been an ass, but I liked him. Probably due to my love of former Giants great, Mark Bavaro. But make no mistake, a Bavaro...Shockey is not!! However, Kevin Boss?? Hmm.....could be??

Anywho, I am getting off track. The reason why I bring Kevin Boss to the fold this afternoon is the fact that tomorrow morning I am set to take off to the NYC for the NFL Season Opener at Giants Stadium Thursday night, complete with a Little Crapper to boot. That's right, it's the annual Cregg/Coville 'Skins v. Giants game. God bless you elder Cregg's for purchasing season tickets oh so many years ago. And if any of you, my faithful internet audience, happen to be watching the game, the Toast and said Chuck will be sitting front row baby!! Well, second row actully, right at the goal line, tunnel side. That's right, I ended up getting the first level seats so look for this goofy irishman and his former college roommate in the crowd. Chances are, one of us could be drunk and unruly. Hmm..which one could it be??

**Quick Sidenote**
my family shares 6 season tickets, 4 up in the 300 level which is great for watching the game, and 2 second row on the goal line so you's can get up close and personal


Oh..and just because I know you wanted to see it. Dammit...at least I did. Saw-MAN-THAHHH!! Mo-NAHHH!! Love that show, who cares if Tony only can say names in two different ways. It's the TOPS!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I saw Tony Danza in person at a restaurant in SD. Kinda random.

As a kid, I always thought Elton John's song "Tiny Dancer" actually said "Hold me closer, Tony Danza," because of the accent. hehe.

And hey! Elton John is gay! So I thought it fit perfectly.