Sunday, September 07, 2008

Best make sure y'all gots your big boy pants on!!!

In a rather pathetic attempt to keep you up to date as possible on all the goings on in the world of the Toast; I give you...my Saturday.

- Yesterday it rained. BAD! and I bought pants. 2 pairs!! but technically one shouldn't count on account of them being jeans.

- In response to the rain, Kool-Aid and I followed the expert 10AM tutelage of Paula Dean. Made this for dinner. FUCK and YES!!

- Drank wine. It was Red.

- Watched the movie "Street Kings". Never ever watch the movie "Street Kings". Resist the temptation at all costs, even when there is nothing else worthwhile at the video store. Learn from my grossly miscalculated error. Hey, I thought that a cast including: Keanu Reeves, Forrest Whitaker, and House would have made for a watchable flick...yeah, this time. Not so much.

- Jammies: 5PM. Bed: 11PM. on a Saturday Night mind you.

Sigh...that's it. That's all that there is. For realsies!! Man, sometimes, sometimes I'm just so G.D. lame.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohhh, red wine is no friend of mine.

I kinda wish it was raining here...it's just so damn sunny here ALL the time, hence I like rain.

Bojangles said...

Here's an anti-recommendation for you: The Lost Boys 2. Haim is barely even in the goddam thing! So incoherent. A couple of boobs here and there. It's a made for Cinemax flick that ain't good enough for Cinemax.