Thursday, April 03, 2008

"We must have waffles! We must all have waffles forthwith!"


Ahoy hoy internet audience, remember when I hit you with this little gem??

"Make mental note to eat more eggo waffles as those fuckers are tasty."

Well, now I'm about to do you one better. I have just found the piece de resistance of the waffle world. You've heard of these Eggo waffle things before. Yeah, well this is pretty much going to blow that right out of the water; listen to this: Chocolate....Chip....Waffles. Think about it, you walk into a grocery store and see Eggo waffles sittin' there, there's chocolate chip Eggo's sittin' right beside it. So, lets get down to brass tacks. Which one are you gonna pick man?? That's right, the chocolate chip and BOY, are they something special.

You've gotta get hip and with it toastedblog faithful. We're living in different times man. We don't have the short attention spans like you kids today. We could just sit..and stare at a candle, for like, three hours and just, you know, have our minds BLOWN. I mean, eatin' an orange, well that's like takin' a trip through a citrus mountain...but with waffles.



Have I noticed these waffles before?? I think the better question would have been: Have I bothered to purchase these waffles before? The answer simply put is no. Until now. A recent trip to my local grocer's freezer found these little beauties and they have quickly touched my tender heart and soul. Man, with that syrup all warmed up, we're talkin' the tops here. I was fortunate enough to take two of them down yesterday and needless to say, it is something that all must experience as quickly as possible. So drop what you're doing and run, don't walk, to the nearest potential chocolate chip eggo waffle vendor and load that sumbitch of a cart up. Mark my words, you shant be disappointed.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WHY did you tell me about chocolate chip waffles????? They will be the death of me!