Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Time to get out your Checkbook and Pay Grandma for the Rubdown!!

How you feelin' Toastedblog fans??!! We're all fired up here and nothing's gonna stop us now!! Why are things so kick ass and awesome, especially seeing as how I am currently at work?? Three words combined into one, a menage a trois of hot bloggin' (Usually you gotta pay extra for that kind of action), or ClassicOverblog. Billy, you have certainly outdone yourself. That is all I will give Toasted fans on that subject, not sure if I can talk more about it yet. Damn, its wiped me out already and I've known about it for only a few hours.

But I'm still fired up, and for more reasons than some simple Shannon creation. The countdown has begun and its T minus......uh......ten days.....no......well, I'm not really sure of the T minus thing but our Uncle Jitter plans to be joining all of his favorite almost kin for a couple of days of classic over-grease, classic over-strohs, and classic under-dang its as he returns to the States come Christmas time. Not sure entirely when we shall be getting together and for how long but a short rendezvous in Buffalo is currently in the works (bars are open till 4 am) and how could we miss what should be our annual COP Christmas Party. Chicken wings, door prizes, You Feelin' Me varsity jackets, cheap beers, ineveitable bloating, possible vomiting, Scooter sightings, and some truly great and burly friends, now that's a real Festivus Miracle. I am so excited that I can barely contain myself. Currently, I am in the works to get the Monday following Christmas off to fully enjoy the holiday season and the only way I know how to really celebrate this includes a spirited bout with everyone's favorite game, Pizza Box. So, lets face it, I'm going to need a day off to regain my strength.

In other news, that same week we have Jitter coming to America (Let's hear it for my band, Sexual Chocolate; ain't they so fine?), the Toast could also see some classic over-Cregg's. Word on the proverbial street is that big sister Katie (with bonus Camy footage) is heading to NY for a week plus stay and younger, but much larger brother Cory may also be on his way as well. Another Festivus Miracle!!! You know what that means; Drunken Cregg Snow Wrestling. This time I will pay attention to Jitter for the potential tag. What we need know is Javen to don a jacket with a rhinestone keyboard on the shoulders so he can play "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart; Will, you can be Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake. Billy, I see you as the Tatanka.

The Change O' Pacers have a huge matchup against a team of firefighters tonight. I have asked a friend of mine from college to join in on the fun and hopefully with his 6'5" frame we'll be able to have an inside presence and I can stop getting dunked on. True I'm only 5'11" and I'm awful fierce but the Toast can't stop dudes with 7 inches of height on him. I follow up tonight's basketball game with a hockey game at 10 pm. I am going to be wiped out, and I was sick all weekend. Don't worry Toastedblog fans, I'll let you know how they turned out.

1 comment:

Ban-dingo said...

ou guys need to blow the mothballs of mercefelder...or whatever the fuck the goofy kid from zainy brainy was called.