Thursday, December 23, 2004

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

I just wanted to take a minute out of my extremely busy work schedule (I just got done writing an email to Little Crapper Charlie Coville) and send out a nice Merry Christmas to all of my beloved toastedblog fans. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Enjoy time spent with your families, eat a lot of food, watch some quality T.V., push around any chumps that you may encounter, build a raft that is sea worthy, launch kittens with a water balloon sling shot, and most importantly spoil your friend Toastie with tons of door prizes and shower him with spectacular gifts. Don't worry, I won't mind.

To all you boys zooming into town for a classic over-wing night at the Change of Pace, be safe driving here because not one of you will leave alive. So, in closing Merry Christmas: Big Baby Jitters, Jables and TT, Willie Moe and lady friend Jaime, Billy Shannon and Rage Cage, Danny Banazek, Charlie Coville and Yankee Fan Mary (don't forget to say hi to the Prep and Hot Ta-Molly), Chukes and Timmy, Mags (didn't think I was going to leave you out), Chump Phelps, Bo Hall Jaime and 15, Beach Justice, MacGuyver Chuck, Badass and Brownie Moe, my family (I guess), Funford, Army Matt and Shannon, Kenners, Calhoun, TW, Casey-dilla making Ma Jitters and Bill Jitters, Princess Daley, wife Amy, and Little Nick Daley, the Change of Pace, Blarney Stone Rachel, Wreckin Ball and B-Rad, the Treadwells and J. ( I hope you're doing well), Tucker and Reyn, Kyle, rugby boys, Miss Tami Zimmerman, K- Dog Davis, and everyone else that I know!! Even some that I don't. Have a wonderful and safe holiday and the Toast will see you soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: