Wednesday, November 24, 2004

"A Motley Crue lunchbox filled with sticky buns!!"

Well seeing as how the Christmas shopping season hits full swing on Friday, perhaps this toasted blog should be all about what I may want and/or need for the holidays this year. For example, do I need a see through jump suit that fits me tight or a solid gold harley with machine guns on the front, probably not. Are they on a list of items desired this Christmas, uh....YEAH!! But there is no time to discuss this now. There is big news here in the relm of the toast, so big I can barely move.

Old housemate, central time zone drunk, and former second hottest member of the 2003 New Media class (according to loveable Japanese Metalheads) Dan Banazek his heading back to this part of the country for a few days to see his "family" But if you thought that was good, it gets even better. Danny, Willie Moe, and myself instinctively flocking east like the salmon of Capistrano and we're going to end up in a little place I like to call, Javen's living room, or bedroom if we're lucky. That's right, we're going to Schenectady. Syracuse plays Siena in Albany and I have to see some McThunder action. Sweet McThunder, why must you graduate this year. Maybe you'll join the ranks of our Johnny Jitters and he can regale us with tales of an overseas Craiggers. I like the sound of that. In any event, I am pretty sure one of our party may die this weekend. It's usually like that. Take last road trip for example; what was that Reyn was throwing up in?? A Dodge Stratus. Ha haa ha haa!! Kills me everytime and I din't even remember who said it.

I'm not going to lie to you but this whole toastedblog entry was started a little late in the day and now I have to struggle to finish both my work and what really matters, letting the internet know of where I stand in my Wednesday afternoon. So, with that finally spit out, I can say, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Everyone stay safe and enjoy time with your families. Except for Phelps!!

Just kidding buddy, Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: