Tuesday, August 31, 2004

End of an Era?? I Don't Think So.

Who's house?? Run's House. Said who's house?? Run's house. Say What!! Who's house?? Say What!! Run's House. Say What!! Martin!!! Martin!!!

Sorry. Got kinda carried away. Its from Dogma. A movie I love but Billy says: "No dice!!" To use a toastism; I'm getting very upset!! The reason I got a little carried away is that it is my berfday!!! Woooooo!!!!! Nothing too big planned, just heading out with a few friends for a few beers after rugby practice tonight. That's right boys and girls, I play a little rugby. When I say little I mean, not well!! Let's just say I hold my own. The real party happens this weekend.

Don't ask me how I came across this, but I found it hilarious. I don't "hate them", only a certain two that I had to watch. Damn you Baxter!!!!

Hey yankees, we're only 4 1/2 games back. However, big series against the Angels. Word on the street is that Trot Nixon could be back as early as next week. And there was much rejoicing.

Do I think that the next 25 years will be good to me?? You better believe it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another great source on this issue[...]