Thursday, August 26, 2004

The Indians win it!! The Indians win it!! Oh my god the Indians win it!!

As a proud member of Red Sox nation (thanks Willie Moe), I am always pretty pumped when the Yankees find themselves losing a few games, especially when games they lose include antics like this, hee hee hee. Good times, good times. Watch the video clip too. Plus, how can you not root for the Tribe; they had Harry Doyle, the incomparable Bob Eucker!!! Well, kind of anyway. At least they did in the movie Major League.

Its official, I have come across the best way to kill time at work. I will never be bored here again.

So, my brother and his lady friend are coming into town for a little bit next week. Looking forward to this because I haven't really seen Cory since I helped my sister move out to Grand Rapids, Michigan back in March. He goes to school out there and now three out of the five members of my family live in the state shaped like a mitten; those members being my mother, sister, and brother. Part of me feels like I should stay in the area for my father's sake. Not that I am killing myself by continuing to stay in Syracuse 'cause its not all that bad, but part of me wouldn't mind going somewhere else for a while. Just thinking out loud for a little bit. I am kinda pumped to see my little brother though. Should be all right.

I have mentioned this dude in the past, why not show him off a little. Can you believe that he averages 31 J's and 6 RT's a year, meanwhile keeping his 14.3 EFC. Amazing. 2,000 points if anyone knows who it is. We'll tally up the scores tommorrow.

Well, my thursday has been officially published on the internet. I will run into a wall now so I can forget this day ever existed. You all have fun though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS A HUGE RACCOON YOU HAVE! IS HE NICE?

Anonymous said...

b2x23y7a04 u8o39v6j77 r9b34k4h34 w6s34e0m17 y6r37e8o15 p2e03s4s15