Friday, August 27, 2004

JAY TEE!!!!

Its Friday; Oh Yeah!!

You may find yourself asking: "Casey, what have you planned to pass the time this weekend?" Sometimes there may be nothing planned; that is when I promptly yell. (with the double GG's for the international spelling, much like my name in PortuGOAL was spelled Toastie, as opposed to the americanized Toasty)

Raccoons are my favorite animal.

So, is that the subject of today's blog? Portugal?? NHL 95 and the Modon-yo?? The title would certainly make you want to think so. If Jitter (which could fix my weekend plans right quick) were to read said title his response would put a hop in my step and a little giddy up in my heart. But alas, Portugal is not the whole subject of this post. This blog is all about the Toast.

College football kicks off this weekend. Tough love for Mike Williams but what to do. Whenever I think about watching college football I long for the days of living on Teall Ave. and sucking down coffee all morning with Danny and talking about how incredible stoned Bob Davie was and my impending run towards the Heisman Trophy as Nutrocker, highly touted long-snapper. Does Danny have this blog address?? Perhaps he should. Oh, how I miss the kegorator.

Finally, as a new feature to this site, ToastedBlog is proud to present ToastedBlog's Little Urban Achievers. This week's award goes to Good Buddy Corry Unis. Despite being tall and sitting on the opposite side of the room Mr. Unis has done his best to promote the longevity and quality of this site. So, without further ado, Mr. Corry Unis' contribution.

That's all for now, enjoy the weekend!!

No comments: