Monday, August 30, 2004

Well I'm a freaky streaker like Winnie the Pooh; a t-shirt and no pants and I dance the bugaloo.

I am not sure how many of my friends would be interested in seeing the Beastie Boys in NYC on October 9th. Oddly enough this concert is almost a year to the day I saw Radiohead at Madison Square Garden; which was also the same weekend this happened. KAPOW!!

I need to get my haircut and this is what I am beginning to look like. Well, maybe not that bad. Chigago Van Group may recall him being brought up. If not, you're all dead to me. Oh, I can't stay mad at you.

A power outage in the mall prevented me from joining the ranks of the 21st century with the purchase of a cellular telephone. I was actually going to get a good deal on one of those camera phones. Imagine all that I could do with this blog with one of those. The possibilities are endless.

Kurt Warner finally was named the Giants starting quarterback. Should I be happy about this? Seeing as how Eli pulled a Bluto Blutarsky with a 0.0 rating the other night, I guess it could be worse. Sorry but I have to add to this. I always laugh hysterically in the scene when everyone's stuff is being taken out of the house after double secret probation and one mover drops a case of scotch. "They took the bar! The WHOLE FUCKING BAR!!" (Fancy play for first explicit material)

OK, this may get sappy. If you don't want to take part all you have to do is say earmuffs and you can say anything you want.

In closing, today is the last day of my early 20's for tommorrow I turn 25. I'd like to take a moment and thank every single person who I have come to know over these years and have been there for me throughout everything. I know that everyone may not get to read this but you all have had an amazing impact on my life and I thank you so very much for it. Hopefully this next 25 year run will be just as good, if not better. Thanks again!!

Casey


No comments: