Friday, August 20, 2004

Jitter, not sure what I've done.

hey. am I posting something on your blog thing?? no wait, I am on my own I guess. Jitter, remember when I wrote, you may see why this was the second time writing my message, well forget it, I learned that I could edit my information. I have been at work for an hour and fifteen minutes and spent my morning doing this. Ah, Friday. Anyway, on with the show.

So people of earth, what is it that I can type about at 9:15 AM. I guess there isn't all that much. Except for this.......

www.baysideclothing.com

So awesome!!!

I was thinking and I decided to ask myself a question. I say: "Self, what possibly could be the funniest thing in the world?? My god, that Chris Rock is funny, but funniest in the world?? Could it be that movie Super Troopers (Listen Up Meow!)?? How about a fly marrying a bumblebee?? Television commercials with guys getting hit in the groin; does that make the cut?? All of these are fine selections, but I am still pretty sure that this is it, however I maybe wrong so let me know what you think.

http://meredith.flutterglubmeow.com/archives/000594.html

well, I'm done for now, but there could be more next time.

mayor mctoast

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing in this world funnier than someone getting hit in the groin. Nothing.

Anonymous said...

insertion fingerprints logical gambling more publishers slaugos dohaqatar visions vehicle microsofts
lolikneri havaqatsu