Thursday, February 05, 2009

Puttin' Asses in the Seats!!!

After a week of workin' hard, playin' hard, hectic work environments, dang it's galore, Quicken (thanks for that Willie Moe, whenever I think of Quicken I think of George Michael's birthday), conducting work related webinars with such topics as system upgrades, too much coffee, and other oddities, I'd like for nothing more than to go home, "relax", hit the couch in jammy jams, listen to some tunes until The Office and 30 Rock are on (that is unless Comcast decides to showcase the Bruins game against Ottawa), and enjoy cookin' me up a Toast speciality, Chicken Parm. I've got mozz cheese, bread crumbs, and everything. HOT DAMN!!!

Say....Who's got two thumbs, is a little stressed out, misses his Kool-Aid, and looking to hit the bricks for the day??? THIS GUY!!! /does the waaay played out double thumb point to himself. Loser.

No comments: