Monday, February 23, 2009

Finding ways to make awesomeness happen.

Ahoy hoy kids. Man, to try to tell you what my last two weeks have been like would be an expletive laden word jumble resulting in my falling asleep about halfway through. You see Internet audience, the Toast here has had the extreme pleasure of doing the work of 5 and there doesn't seem to be much end in sight. Eh...what are you going to do when you are one that has survived a few sets of layoffs???

However, because of this there have been a few casualties in the Toast's standard day to day. One of which has been frequently updating the daily hilarity on this very blog. That's not good for business, tell you the truth, that's not good for anyone. But what am I supposed to do, blog more often from home????? I didn't have the time to do that before this most recent set of cutbacks, let alone now. By the time I get home from the gym (another "from time to time" casualty of late) I'm so brain dead and drained that I haven't had the cranial capacity to give you the creativity you crave. How's that for alliteration??

No, in all seriousness, I just haven't had a moment to sit and think. Now that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about me public. Oh how you love me. So I am here just to let you know that this train ain't leavin' the station...if you get my drift?? I'll be here, I just have to make an effort, and while this blog began, way back when, as a fun media outlet for the mad-cap world of the Toast; it will continue reign supreme in these tough times. Toastedblog shall be a beacon whose light will shine as bright as the sun. You kids are going to be talking about this shit for some time, I tell you what.

HEEEY!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad that you are back...how is the detox going??

Make sure to get some sleep, buddy!

Toastie said...

Oddly enough Ashley, in some ways I never really left. I've still been here offering the same goofy humor and high class mantisticalness as always, just not on the internet front. That being said Detox slowed down a bit, mostly due to my love of Guinness and I am looking forward to this weekend like no other.

Sleep, I cry your name!!!