Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hope you brought your Tuna Sammies....

...cause it's NO MEAT WEDNESDAY!!! Or Ash Wednesday; call it whatever you want. Lent has begun so if you're Catholic do what my main man Lebowski would do, ABIDE. He's always said it best anyway: "The Dude abides."

In any event, I am here not eating meat during my late lunch on Ash Wednesday. True, there are no ashes on my forehead but where the hell am I supposed to find a Catholic Church in Georgetown?? All I've been able to find here is a place that has expensive cupcakes. To tell you the truth, I wasn't all that impressed. Seriously....I've had better. Baked fresh every morning my left foot!!!

So, in closing, no meat, high priced cupcakes, and the Dude, or his Dudeness, or El Duderino if you're not in that whole brevity thing. Man...me thinks I'm a-gonna have to watch some Big Lebowski after the gym tonight. I like where my head's at.

**Sidenote** Due to new internet restrictions at the workplace, my telling you about (with examples) the tunes I'm rocking of late will have to wait till later. I can't believe that its taken me this long to get the NEW "Kings of Leon". I mean...seriously.

No comments: