Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Toastie's list of kick-ass things from 2008

Nothing real original about all of this you see below. Just a quick cumulative list of the kick-ass that's happened this past year. Enjoy!!

- Saw Eddie Vedder at the Warner Theatre here in DC.
- My nephew Callan was born on April 20, 2008
- Work promotions and pay increases, who knew?!?!?!
- The Giants winning what was probably the best Super Bowl of my lifetime (so far)



- Going whitewater rafting in West Virginia in October
- Seeing Pearl Jam again with the Chuck
- High fives
- Heading down to Florida for my buddy Matt's wedding
- Johnny Lester not only says eat shit to cancer but also no hits the Royals
- Spending a weekend in Virginia Beach with Kool-Aid
- Getting to know "the inlaws" a bit more only to discover that they really like me
- Singing "Rock and Roll Part II" aboard Philly's subway system (yeah, I wasn't aware they had one either)
- Same weekend, "Too Legit 2 Quit" on Jitter's roof deck
- Radiohead outdoors in the rain here in VA.
- The Bruins return to NHL prominance
- Toastedblog's rise from the ashes like the magnificient Phoenix, or some other town in Arizona
- I've decided to grow my hair long and you know what, it's none too shabby
- Spending this past Christmas with my entire family, first time we've been all together for some time
- Becoming friends with D.C. and with all its faults, I am really happy here
- My sister getting married
- Chipwiches
- Mutha-fuckin' Giants!!
- Work people beginning to learn about how awesome I can be, rather than just a dude in an office
- Taking Kool-Aid to a boat-load of games (Giants v. Cowboys, a number of Nats games, Manny's 500th HR in Baltimore)
- Going with Kool-Aid to a few moe. shows
- Tina Fey

- And of course, another year with the Kool-Aid. Can't beat that deal with a stick!
- Barack Obama
- The Dark Knight
- Frequently making your own pizza
- Cheap gas!!
- the baconator

Happy New Year people, we'll catch you in '09!! Be safe and if you see me around midnight, don't be hesitant with that whole kiss thing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

happy new year back!! Yours was eventful :)

Toastie said...

Yeah, not gonna lie to you but it wasn't too shabby, not at all. Looking forward to this year being the same. As for you Ash, I hope you stick to your guns on what you are trying to accomplish this year. It's quite the leap!!

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
longchamp outlet
off white
hermes birkin
kenzo
canada goose outlet
yeezy 350
pandora jewelry official site
yeezys
hermes online