Friday, October 29, 2004

It's like losing your virginity with a Yankee fan's hot girlfriend!!

Today's toastedblog title comes to us from a comment I heard while I was at my desk here at work listening to the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio. The Sox have won the World Series!! They just went out and destroyed the "best" two teams in baseball in eight straight games. Watching the game the other night with good people you just knew that it was inevitable. I may not be the biggest Sox fan or obviously been in love with them the longest, but I had fallen in love with the them over the years and it is great to see the city of Boston and this organization celebrating. There has been so much on this subject over the past two days I can't really touch on anything new. Toast is just a happy camper amongst the millions in Red Sox Nation that are going crazy and loving every minute of it. Congrats!


V-Tek is a beast! Posted by Hello

4 comments:

research paper buy said...

I would never have wanted to be in the arms of this giant. Just look at him, he will crush and did not even see this

custom college essays said...

Very funny post)) I didn't know what to expect from you, when I read the name of the article))))

seatysh said...

look at these guys Dolabuy Valentino right here Dolabuy Dior address replica bags buy online

Unknown said...

read this article x1r76r9r98 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica kipling bags replica bags joy gucci replica handbags a8d76d5y76 replica bags gucci replica bags online pakistan check that i9q30r9n11 replica bags china