Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"I won't wait for answers, you can't keep me here."



Ireland Pics to come but I have to share this with you all. Guess who's getting to see himself some solo Eddie Vedder on Sunday night up in Baltimore?? Need a hint, he's everyone's favorite Toastmaster General and he just shelled out some mean bucks for a show he didn't know existed until after his lunchtime sammich. Impromtu shows kick so much ass and Vedder to boot; HOT DAMN!! You can't make this stuff up. The word is still out on whether or not pre-show crabs will be on the menu for the Toast but I'm guessing all signs point to yes.

**Sidenote** I have this crazy goal of learning how to play the ukulele/mandolin/banjo. This so has to come to fruition.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

well there are few other toastmaster generals that I know, and I'm not sure if you are my favorite.

haha.

have fun with eddie!!

Toastie said...

low blow Ash.....low blow.