Friday, March 06, 2009

"The End is Nigh"


Who will watch "The Watchmen"?? I tell you what, I'm certainly gonna. I've been way too amped up for this movie for about 2 years now; increasingly so over the past three weeks as I've almost literally been counting down the days. Hot damn, this is gonna kick so much ass one might call it unparalleled. An unparalleled amount of ass kicking; ass kicking without parallel.

Basically nothing I can do or say will change how you the reader feel about "The Watchmen", the movie or the graphic novel. Just the other day Kool-Aid remarked about how long the movie has been advertised: "It seems like these previews have been out forever." This has been a project that has been in the works for quite some time and all that I can really add to it is that I've been somewhat patient in my waiting for it to arrive. Well...that day has come. My suggestion, and it should be fairly obvious to you, is to do what I do. Grab your favorite Kool-Aid and go see it. Have I ever led you, my internet reader, astray??

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't have plans to see it. So, you'll have to tell me how it is, cause my going to see it will be based on reviews.

I like the whole ass kicking without parallel line. haha.

Toastie said...

Not gonna lie to you Ashley, it was a rootin' tootin', high fa'lootin' good time that mostly stayed true to the book. But it was LONG and if you don't know the story it can get a little confusing. Nevertheless, two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

And feel free to use "ass kicking without parallel", claim it as your own, just make sure the message gets out there.