Friday, March 21, 2008

Two Words....FUCK and YES!!!



Pearl Jam is fucking coming to Washington D.C.!!! Commence fists to full on rocking positions. This show now gives the Toast his top two bands in consecutive months (Toast's no. 2, Radiohead, is May 11th). Both concerts in my fucking backyard!!! One couldn't make this shit up if they tried. I'm almost as excited as I was last night when Kool-Aid surprised me with a box of snickers ice-cream bars to enjoy during my college basketball binge. Good god those things are delicious.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE concerts! I just went to a Foo Fighters concert--amazing, amazing, amazing.

Toastie said...

foo's are a great time; saw them with the chili's a few years back, dem college days. 'round the time of "there's nothing left to lose". had to have been bad-ass seeing a bearded grohl up there though!!!