Sunday, April 03, 2005

How can this season be so "Cold Blooded"??

Hey internet faithful, today it helps to say a certain portion of our Toastedblog title as one of the hilarious characters here, but I may not need to tell y'all that. I know Billy will understand, he's heard the voice many a times, especially after made three pointers that were vehemently opposed to by my lovable teammate. Cooold Blooded.

So Toast; why cold blooded? Well the answer to that is simple. Been on bit of a binge of late and starting to feel a little groggy. Cooold Blooded. Thanks to good pals and "drinking while watching sports" enthusiasts Javen and Danny coming into town, "Dr. Chaos" Phelps himself being on break from Med School, and my new-found, free from employment status has left me to explore the many different options available to the beer enthusiast. However, I have gotten a few job offers.

What's that you say Toast? You gonna go enjoy a few beers after rugby practice on Tuesday?? Sounds good. Clark's trivia on Wednesday?? Sho 'nuff!! How 'bout a few beers at the rink bar after playing hockey late Thursday night. You've earned it seeing as how you've been skating for the last few hours. Not to mention that you also had rugby today. Hell, I'll have more than a couple!! Throw that in with getting Phelpsed with Willie Moe and Oregon Tracy on Friday and an all night escapade while enjoying the Final Four. Still, we have opening night in baseball. Sox and C.O.P., double dang it!!


PortuGOAL, be on the lookout for this man for he may be at large in your area. Unfortunately, he isn't here. Posted by Hello

Anywho, I'm starting to slow down a bit and looking forward to a much needed break here on Monday. Who'da thought that unemployment would be so hard. Still, the job hunt continues and the tedious task of interviewing will hopefully find an end soon. I can't keep this up. In related news, my desk belongings recently arrived at my door as well as another paycheck. Soon I will be rid of my former employer for good and I don't think I could be happier. Well, actually I could. Do you think that we could get Trot Nixon to hit two homeruns for me tonight?

No comments: