Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What? No! We can't stop here. This is bat country.


Its 12:00 PM on Saturday and I'm on beer number 5!! Posted by Hello
I guess there is nothing an Irishman won't do for a beer. Ah, the Human Dog Sled Race at Winterfest. Note the extra pale white legs the Toast features in the 12 degree temperature; perfect weather for rugby shorts. The green hockey helmet, part of regulations. They made us wear some sort of helmet and since I am a back and not a "forward" in rugby, I do not have the need for a scrum cap that my other teammates can be seen wearing. This image caused ridicule from the Toast's younger brother with accusations of mental retardation. In the immortal words of Daniel Banazek, he's so dead to me! We took first place by the way, winning money for charity. What charity, I don't recall. There was a lot of beer to be had that day.

2 comments:

Willie Moe said...

I think scrum cap sounds like a peculiar monniker for a condom. I mean a name for a condom and am not really sure if I used or spelled monniker correctly.

Bojangles said...

My favorite part of this picture is that I thought Toastie was the round faced chick in the sled until I was informed otherwise.