Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's 1:32 AM and I'm still up drinking; why is that??

Well, it isn't because of St. Patrick's Day that I am still up drinking this evening. Actually around 10:00 pm I was quite tired and had already turned off my brand new computer. Yeah, that's right toasted blogs via a pajama clad Toast. Let's not forget the Creighton sweatshirt. There, that should make you all warm and fuzzy and make this news a little easier. I got fired this evening.....by a call to my cell phone at 11:00 pm. Dang it.

2 comments:

Bojangles said...

Not having a job is really not such a bad thing. I say you embrace it in full on furry backed man hug fashion. Oh, now you have no excuse for not getting out to the Sch'dy early. And don't forget Cracker Unplugged in Poughkeepsie on Monday night! Yeah buddy.

Ban-dingo said...

Dude, that sucks. At least now you don't have an excuse to join me and Jitter in our impending move to Millwaukee this summer.