Friday, February 18, 2005

I wish it was the 60's, I wish I could be happy, I wish, I wish, I wish something would happen.


I'm daffy and British; but Toast loves it!! Posted by Hello

I have five minutes left in my day here and thought that I would share recent Radiohead mix I created. This was actually put together five minutes earlier. Do I know how to kill time or what??

Pyramid Song
National Anthem
2+2=5
Fake Plastic Trees
Creep
Punchup at a Wedding
Lucky
No Ripcord
Optimistic
High and Dry
There There
Paranoid Android
No Surprises
Street Spirit
Go To Sleep
Stop Whispering
Climbing Up the Walls
I Might Be Wrong
The Gloaming

Awesome!!! Enjoy the weekend; I don't have to be back to work till Tuesday. WOOO!!

4 comments:

Sean said...

No, you are wrong.... the best radiohead mix is all of their songs put together on random. Or Kid A/Amnesiac from front to back.

Bojangles said...

You're both wrong. Radiohead is the gayest band on God's green earth.

Toad734 said...

Muse = what Radiohead wishes they were

detoseaus said...

hop over to this web-site t9v78k7w39 aaa replica bags replica bags wholesale mumbai imp source l0s54e2d42 replica bags replica bags in pakistan v2u76e8i52 replica bags wholesale browse around this web-site q1a89h6u78 replica bags from china