Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I just dang it-ed; tremendously!!!

Eight days and no Toastedblog!!??!? Y'all must be going nuts and judging from the amount of comments I get on these posts, you have........haven't??? Wait a minute??! Do you have any idea the amount of blood, sweat, tears, aneurysms, and nutter butters go into to each and every one of my fine Toastedblog musings?? And I can't get a fricken word out of you people?!! Oh well, I know I like 'em and so does the majority of my vast internet audience.

I just got a phone call from the place I took to get my alignment on my Jeep looked at after I kinda slipped on the ice and bumped into the curb and snowbank at about 20 mph. Well, apparently I broke my passenger side axle housing and from what I hear that is not good news so for the next few days I have a short Italian chauffeuring me around to and fro work in a Chevy Cavalier till Thursday afternoon. Fortunately for me it is going to cost about $1500. and anytime you get to spend that kind of money it has to equal good times. I will proceed to get hammered as soon as I get home. Good thing I have some Jack Daniels at home, I can do all this and be asleep by 9:00 pm if need be. This idea can't miss. GREAT, GRAND, WONDERFUL!!!

I was about to start a whole blog about my views on last weeks playoffs games and how all that I did all weekend was eat large quantities of meat and cheese and polish off quite a bit of beer but currently I do not feel like being creative or hilarious. Perhaps later in the week. I'll let you know how the Cavalier rides.

1 comment:

Ban-dingo said...

That sucks about the axle. I hope you were at least somewhat intoxicated. All this time I was all PO'ed cause I was just spent 600 on brakes and an oil change. That'll learn me. Word to your moms and if you don't know you ax somebody.

Speaking of cars and slang, I once made a commercial for a car dealership starring Dwayne "Pearl" Washington. He had to to read cue cards, and in addition to constantly reading the words, "Ask about our..." as "Ax about..." he also repeatedly kept mis-pronouncing Axle as Ask-el. The Solution? Change the spelling on the cue cards and all was well.

I'm just kidding, but seriously that really happened.