Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Toast of Yore



Back in the day, you know, those freshman in college days (circa '97-98), we used to rock this shit!!! Still, the best version of "Stars" by Hum belongs to "Iceberg Slim", my bestest buddy Chuck's band during those same college years. Now, if I had my way, they would have been named "Horny Rottweiler". Hmmm..I wonder what other things would be different if they'd only gone according to the Toast. I tell you what, I'd probably have a cheese-steak right now.

**Sidenote** And the award for most awesomely blunt band update goes to Hum's wikipedia page: "They have not been consistently active as a recording or touring group since 2000." oooh....you hate to see that.

2 comments:

Ashtray said...

I got lost during the bridge when we played it on dolphy day. Pretty sure Rob gave me a dirty look.

Toastie said...

Call me crazy...but I'm pretty sure no one noticed.