Monday, November 07, 2005

Hell hath no fury like the misapplication of Icy-Hot

Hey, the Toast has emerged from his nonblog writing slumber to announce to what few readers he has remaining that I am once again a champion and she's nothing like that Intrepretive Dance Title I held back in '87, for this is not solely based on a judge's score. My rugby team has once again won the NYS Div. III Championship and after the weekend I am all sorts of tuckered out. I guess that'll happen after playing a good two days worth of rugby. Plus, the partyin' doesn't help all that much, I'm sure of it. With a game against Binghamton on Saturday, the finals against arch rival Rochester on Sunday, hard core celebrating, and some west coast Shockey action the Toast rarely had time to sit and calm down.

However, I'm a bit sad to see this rugby season come to a close. I mean, there are a few things that I'll be looking forward to, like the being able to walk around without being in constant pain, normal Toast smell as opposed to the Icy-Hot cologne that I has become my new trademark, the possibility that my knee will no longer be the sized of a cured ham. Plus, I'll finally get to see this college football that everybody's been talking about. But I really do love playing and I don't think I can wait till the Spring season. Can I really live without that feeling one gets when he cakes his shoulders with that Icy-Hot all too soon after a nice hot shower?? If you've never had the experience let me tell you, its the best.......and the worst.

But, as mentioned, I'm going to have a bit more time on my hands and with this new found time I believe I'll have to start trying to see some of my friends that I haven't had too much contact with of late, and maybe some more Toastedblog worthy adventures. I found it hard to believe that I hadn't typed one of these mutha's in over a month. Really, what's the deal. Its not like I have the attention span of a.......Ooh, I'm missing Arrested Development.

No comments: