Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Major life altering decisions on the way??

Sorry it's been so long folks, but I've been a bit carried away of late. Way way too much partying if you get my drift. However, this recent month has made me realize that something has to be done. I HAVE to slow down drinking.

Look at this picture. This is just some imagery to help prove my point. I'm the one on the right. Now this shot is from Dependence Day Weekend on a night when it was my Bachelor Party in Baltimore. More on this when I finally can devote the time to write up the second leg. Look how hammered I am!! (I'm the one on the right.) In any event this blog is devoted to my behavior over the last few weekends since the vacation with the boys, Dependence Day Weekend is not the cause.


Second Leg Blog of Dependence Day Weekend to be written shortly, been busy. You know how it is. Posted by Picasa

I have been out of control over the last few weeks! I don't want to get this crazy and it's affecting how I have been spending my time. Instead of enjoying the world around me or furthering my intelligence, I choose to bunker myself in my TV room and nurse my hangover while repiecing key events of the night before. Now, a few weeks ago it was the Empire Brewfest here in Syracuse and my friend Sharon was in town from Long Island. Then the following weekend it was Yanks v. Sox with Boston dropping three out of four games, and that will drive any Red Sox fan to hit the sauce. Another weekend involved my buddy Kyle's neighbor Liz having a party at her house with unlimited booze However, over that time I have slept on someone's couch for two days straight, almost gotten in a fight with some dude at a bar, stood up a good friend for an evening together, been yelled at by a lady that I happened to be uber-smooth with a few weeks earlier for being too drunk and loud, made a fool out of myself several different times and the piece de resistance, had a insanely drunk phone conversation with my Mom in Chicago. This is not good. And what am I planning this weekend, my rugby buddy Army Matt is turning 26 and it also happens to be Harbor Fest in Oswego. Oy!!

I guess what I am saying is that I need to start controlling myself a little better when I am drinking. Perhaps my week and a half party with Uncle Jitter has revved up my partying for good. You Jitter enthusiasts know what I mean. So, after this week, I have decided to only bar hopping one night over the weekend and try being a little bit more low key on the other; thus giving me the ability to go and do something productive rather than not showering and eating Stouffer's french bread pizza all day. I'm gonna grab the world by the tail and wrap it around and put it in my pocket. Don't worry, I couldn't make it through an entire blog without quoting anything. Let's see how this works out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

qwyu75vmkm drinks his own pee. call 206-339-5106 and ask him about it!