Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Truth be told, he's just happy to be "Stuck with You"

Guess who's turning 56 today? If you want I can give you a little hint? You need some help here Toasted faithful, and I use faithful loosely as I am certain not many pay attention to this blog anymore. Hell, I don't even check in it every once in a while, and to think that I just completed my reformat and retool post...one....month.........ago. Let us see if this helps your cause.

Well, he's been "Back to the Future", let's ladies take advantage of him, and desires drugs that "don't cost too much". Not only that, but our birthday boy is always "Doing it all for his Baby", often has his songs drunkenly requested by a certain goofy Irishman, and he definitely knows that "It's Hip to be Square"! Ladies and gentleman, let us all raise our glass in honor, for a man we all know and love (some of us like a relative). May I present, Uncle Huey Lewis!!



Uncle Huey's got it all, especially "hot lovin' every night"Posted by Picasa

Happy Birthday Uncle Hugh. He certainly is a great man. Looks fantastic too.

No comments: